Data science 👾 – Stockholm
We are looking for a new member to join our data engineering and scientist team who
- Has a passion for developing performant stream processing applications and experience from orchestrating batch processing too
- Is interested in the art and science of picking the right data structures
- Can write a SQL query in their sleep; knowledgable in a bit of both of traditional relational row-oriented databases such as Postgres but also columnar databases such as ClickHouse; has a good understanding of in-memory/on disk formats such as Arrow and Parquet
- Has written one, two or three microservices and learned a bit about the dos and don'ts
- Is no stranger to math and has experience from or experimented with machine learning and statistics and would not mind being part of designing an ml/stats-backed application that can pump out insights and predictions at a high pace
- Wants to be yet another catalyst in a team that loves a bit of challenge and fun :)
- At Formulate we do all of this + more!
We are mainly a Go shop, and leverage tech such as Apache Kafka, ClickHouse, Postgres, gRPC, Kubernetes.
Sounds interesting? Let's talk!